I Must Admit that for the First Time, I Agree with Ann Coulter


 

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

I lost count of the number of times I told my wife, “I wish Trump would simply die.” I have watched this brainless, spineless, obese, old, white man cause more damage to my country over the last nine years than all other situations and incidents in my 77 years combined. It’s time to rid our nation of the one man who hates America and would shred the Constitution if he had remained in office after the 2020 election.

When Trump came into power in 2017, fascists found a leader. Neo-Nazi groups had a fat, old, white man in the White House, and he openly protected them from the beginning.

I have written hundreds of articles exposing the orange buffoon for online newspapers and my own blog. However, there are no words to describe my true feelings for the worst man in our nation’s history, and maybe the world. So, imagine my joy and surprise when one of the worst, most radical and controversial women in America shared my disdain for the man she once praised.

During an interview, Ann Coulter was asked “what Trump could do to help Republicans take America back.” Her response: “Maybe he could die?” she wrote on X.

I am a proud, lifelong Independent, and this single comment gave me more hope than anything else I read over the last nine years. Currently, the Party of Lincoln does not exist. The principles, morals, and ideals of the former Grand Old Party are nowhere to be found among these pretenders on the right side of the aisle in the 21st century. You can call it “The MAGA Party,” or “The American Fascist Party,” your choice. However, there is no denying the fact that right-wing politicians no longer support a democratic government. They have chosen to rule over the American people, not serve them. This began in 1981 and continues to be the standard for Moscow Mitch McConnell, Jim Jordan, and their anti-American party. Anyone who supports Donald Trump, who has now been indicted on nearly 100 counts for his life of crime, cannot call themselves “Americans.”

I laugh when I think back in time to men like Barry Goldwater who were called “extremists” in the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s. Their “extremism” mimics progressive Democrats today. Ted Cruz, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, and their tribe are so far too the right today, they have become men and women who hate America for what it stands, and would end the country of our Founding Fathers once and for all.

Op-ed by James Turnage

Find my novels on the free Amazon Kindle app, and please tell everyone about my blog: “the truth lives here.”

Source: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/2/4/2221559/-Coulter-has-remarked-that-the-best-thing-Trump-could-possibly-do-for-America-is-to-die?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=trending&pm_medium=web

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Want You to Think About the Reasons for, and the Reality of Domestic Terrorism

One Very Serious and Critical Question: Why Do Republicans Hate America?

Why my Wife Wants to Move to Canada