Do the “Cornheads” in Iowa Have any Influence Over Our Elections?

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

 

Wisconsin has its “Cheeseheads,” and it’s clear the Iowa has its “Cornheads.” Monday, Iowa’s voters proved that their brains are made of starch by overwhelmingly choosing Trump to represent them in the 2024 election on Monday. If I lived in Iowa, I would be so embarrassed that my state supported a traitor and a loser, I would be forced to find a new place to live. I have a single consolation: the “Corn State” lacks any importance in our national elections.

I admire certain human qualities, including honesty, a high moral standard, the desire and ability to think freely, and common sense based on facts. I believe these qualities inspire other attributes including compassion and understanding. These qualities earn my respect, the greatest honor I offer any man or woman within my frame of reference.

Sadly not a single member of today’s “Republican Party” has any quality and is undeserving of my respect. Our elected officials have a single, basic purpose: to work for the needs and wished of the American people: to improve our quality of life. However, not a single member of the former GOP gives a damn about you or me. They are the exclusive property of corporations and the super-rich.

On Monday the ignorant people of Iowa gave an old, white, obese, entirely incompetent, and egomaniacal fascist a victory he did not deserve. He has never made an effort to help another human and began the Second Civil War in America between 2017 and 2021. Donald Trump is a waste of human life.

Yes, I really mean it!oran

Op-ed by James Turnage

Find my nine novels on Amazon’s free Kindle app

Please follow my blog, https://thewiseoldfart.blogspot.com/, and tell others that The Truth Lives Here

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Victims in the Trump Saga

Aileen Cannon: A Corrupt Judge Appointed by a Lifelong Criminal

Lindsey Graham has Become a Whiny Little Bitch