If you Choose to Watch Television News, You Enjoy Being Lied to and have been Brainwashed


 

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

                                                         Exclusive

A large number of Americans have been conned by today’s fake Republican Party, FOX News, and the Mainstream Media. This phenomenon began with the advent of television advertising in the 1950’s. This was the beginning of the brainwashing of the American people. All advertising, political ads, and testimonials by famous people are founded in lies. If you believe them, you will waste your money, your vote, and your integrity.

I am both proud and sad to be an old fart. Proud because I have experienced things no one ever will again, and sad because many of the changes I witnessed revealed the worst of what could have become the greatest country in the world.

I was born an optimist. However, when reality forced me to inspect issues important to the majority of our nation’s people, my optimism was replaced by skepticism. I find today’s America depressing. I’m not sure the country in which I was raised will exist in the near future.

I question what has happened to common sense, facts, and the truth. I find it difficult to believe that anyone, with the exception of those who hate our country as much as traitor Donald Trump would support him. Everything, absolutely every word coming from his mouth is a lie. Nothing in our nation’s history has caused more damage to our country than the tens-of-thousands of lies offered by Trump.

I watched Trump’s insurrection, all three hours. He cannot be allowed to run for office at any level. Only an American can become the President of the United States. Trump is undoubtedly a Russian agent. His actions perfectly mimic the goals of Vladimir Putin from the time he was a high-ranking officer in the KGB. Trump has no respect for anyone in our nation, but constantly offers praise for Putin, Mohammed bin Salman, and other dictators.

The facts are clear: Trump is America’s greatest traitor and is a lifelong criminal. This man should never be allowed to defile our White House again.

Op-ed by James Turnage

My novels can be found on Amazon’s free Kindle app

Please tell your friends about my blog, because the truth lives here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Victims in the Trump Saga

Aileen Cannon: A Corrupt Judge Appointed by a Lifelong Criminal

Lindsey Graham has Become a Whiny Little Bitch