What’s Missing from Today’s Fake Republican Party? Dignity, Self-Respect, and Patriotism

 


Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart 

If you call yourself a Republican, and surrendered to Donald Trump in 2017, you also gave away your dignity, self-respect, and proved you are not a patriotic American. You have pledged your fealty to a traitor whose primary objective is to end democracy in America and replace it with a fascist regime. 

If you are Kristi Noem, Elise Stefanik, Tim Scott, or Marco Rubio, you are an embarrassment to yourself, real Republicans of the past, and the United States of America. You are betraying your country and abandoning your oath of office hoping that you will be the running mate of the worst illegitimate president in American history. You are sad and pitiful because you are the reason the American people hate professional politicians. You have made those two words the most disgusting and hated profession in our nation’s history. 

TODAY, I AM EMBARRASSED TO BE AN AMERICAN 

I once had some respect for both major political parties. How times have changed. What has happened in our nation since I became interested in our government and politics in 1956 and in 2024 is sad and very disappointing. 

Denial and the truth are very different things. Trump suffered a devastating defeat in 2020, but the malignant narcissist cannot admit that he was once again a loser. For the first time in our nation’s history a peaceful transfer of power did not occur. Not a single court, including the Supreme Court, which he stacked in his favor, upheld his baseless claims of election fraud. 

About 65 percent of all Americans despise Trump and his fascist party. The polls are unrealistic, as they were in 2016 and 2020. Polsters fail to know the facts, the truth. 

THIS IS NOT A REPEAT OF 2016 

In 2016 I believed that there was no possible way the least qualified man in history could become the President of the United States. However, I was not allowed to know that Vladimir Putin was interfering in the election in support of Trump. Our leaders in Washington were aware of the truth but decided that I did not have a right to know what was happening in my country. 

I will not deny that the factions attempting to secure a victory for Trump outnumber the amount of support for a real President. Putin is once again attempting to sway the election in his own favor. The media continues to give Trump more support than Mr. Biden. Every American who is a racist, bigot, a fake Christian, a homophobe, a misogynist, and hates the Constitution will vote for Putin’s boy toy. 

I STILL BELIEVE IN AMERICA 

I believe that the men and women who love our country will save our country. We will vote for Mr. Biden and his accomplishments, and against the fat old fascist who hates our democracy. 

I know that the 2016 election was rigged in Trump’s favor, and I pray this will never happen again in my lifetime.  

Op-ed by James Turnage 

Please tell everyone to follow my blog: “TheWiseOldFart,” because the truth lives here 

My novels are available on Amazon’s free Kindle app 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Want You to Think About the Reasons for, and the Reality of Domestic Terrorism

One Very Serious and Critical Question: Why Do Republicans Hate America?

Why my Wife Wants to Move to Canada