Once a Paid Fox Liar, Always a Paid Fox Liar
Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart
On old name, and the same story. Megyn Kelly was hired and trained
by the propaganda machine calling itself “Fox News” in 2004. Without an iota of
concern about the truth, she lied for her bosses until 2017. She chose to leave
when Roger Ailes, Bill O’Reilly, and others became parties in the “Me Too”
movement.
She attempted to be a legitimate journalist and was hired by
NBC. Her attempt to be credible and gain the public’s trust and respect failed.
Once a paid liar, always a paid liar.
CORNELL UNIVERSITY IN THE NEWS.
Now forced to fade into obscurity on Sirius XM, Kelly has
become notorious once again. She has become involved in the Cornell University’s
controversial rape case.
Kelly offered one threat which violates every ethical
discussion involving the rights and privacy of suspected victims of sexual
assault including rape.
Kelly issued the following statement.
Speaking about the victim: "If her identity is
revealed, I am going to name her. I am not OK with the accused having their
identities plastered all over the newspapers and accusers getting this blanket
of protection."
As you might assume, she is being both praised and chastised
by groups who consider the accused’s rights of greater importance than the
victims, and vice versa.
In my opinion, our laws have moved to the extreme, eager to
protect the Constitutional rights of the alleged perpetrators, while ignoring
the pain and suffering of those harmed by illegal and debilitating crime.
O IT SOUND AS THOUGH I DISLIKE MS. KELLY?
I’ will not deny my dislike for the wannabe journalist. My
motto has always been “the truth lives here.” My reason is simple: it is uncommon
for anyone linked to our nation’s politics and the news sources assigned to
cover them to follow the golden rule which means, “always do the right thing.”
Ours is a nation controlled by money and the power which accompanies
great wealth.
I will always tell the truth, partly because I am poor and
will die that way!
Op-ed by James Turnage
Follow my blog and be an informed American
My 10 novels are available on Amazon’s free Kindle App
Source: latimes.com: From Identity Threat to Personal
Attack: Megyn Kelly's Escalating Campaign Against Cornell's Jane Doe, Explained

Comments