Irrefutable Proof that Trump and his Nazi Party are not Christians

 

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

Trump and his party claim to be Christians. They are liars. The men and women who call themselves Republicans support a very old, fat man, who is a convicted felon, a confirmed sexual predator, a liar, and a man whose only goals are revenge on his detractors with the use of anger, hatred, and violence. Trust me: Jesus Christ would not approve.

Jesus told his followers that it was their duty to care for everything His Father created. However, Trump recently approved drilling for oil in many of our nation’s most beautiful and treasured land. Not only would God disapprove, Teddy Roosevelt, a true Republican, is rolling over in his grave.

BY THEIR OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS, MOST CHRISTIAN’S BELIEFS ARE FOUNDED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Many years ago, at the age of 16, I made a conscious decision to leave the Catholic Church. I had many questions, but no answers. “it’s God’s will,” or “God works in mysterious ways,” were not acceptable.

Today, I am one of about 100 million Americans who reject all organized religion. However, I guarantee you that I adamantly support the rights of all men and women to practice the religion of their choice. I also support the rights of all men and women to remove religious influence from their lives.

I find it revolting that so many Americans call themselves “Christians,” but reject the teachings of Jesus Christ, and accept the words contained in the Old Testament, which is composed mostly of fantasy and fairytales.

The most frequentl display of their rejection is found in two of Jesus’ most important teachings: “Love one another as I have loved you,’ and “Only the Father can judge all men.” Personally, I would add, “Always have the courage to do the right thing.”

TRUMP HAS REPEATED HIS BELIEFS TO HIS CULT THOUSANDS OF TIMES

Donald Trump is the most judgmental man on earth. According to DJT, if you do not agree with him, you are evil and must be punished. He is the ultimate “hater.” The truth is, he preaches his support for anger, hatred and violence in the form of racism and bigotry constantly. Not once in his 80 years has he chosen to do the right thing.

I often refer to the orange buffoon as “the Antichrist.” Trump is directly opposed to the teachings of Jesus’ to His followers. However, he envies the love and adoration given to Him by His students.

As a lifelong malignant narcissist, Trump remains desperate to attain levels of importance and credibility he does not deserve. However, he remains incapable of achieving accomplishments through his own efforts, and frequently claims the accomplishments of others as his own.

Trump and his Nazi Party reject the teachings of Jesus Christ. Whether you believe He was the Son of God, or a great prophet, His lessons were entirely spiritual and a guide for living a life of quality and value.

Trump and his cronies despise the precept of loving one another, and believe that only they are worthy of enjoying the advantages of the “American way of life.”

If you are a true Christian, and believe in the New Testament, I admire you. If you are a fake Christian, I advise you to cease using religion for your own advantage. If there is a hell, you are well on your way to your final ‘reward.’

Op-ed by James Turnage

Follow my blog and be informed

My 10 novels are available on Amazon’s free Kindle App

Source: reddit.com: Why do so many Christians ignore Christ’s teachings?

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aileen Cannon: A Corrupt Judge Appointed by a Lifelong Criminal

In the Most Diverse Nation in the World, DEI is the Right Thing to Do

When a Traitor is Chosen to Lead Your Nation