Give President Biden Credit Where Credit is Due: Stop the Stupidity

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

As I began watching Thursday night’s debate, I thought that the President did not look well. Later, I read that he was suffering from a head cold.

I’m not making excuses, but I will be 78 in one week, and when I’m not feeling well, I can no longer hide it as I could when I was a much younger man. It’s much more difficult for me to function perfectly when I am not 100 percent.

Let’s look at the fact that Mr. Biden has accomplished more than his two Republican predecessors. In fact, our nation’s economy is the best it has been since the Clinton Administration. He has succeeded although he continues to face Moscow Mitch McConnell’s “party of no.”

I WAS DISAPPOINTED BY THE PRESIDENT, BUT MY REASON FOR TURNING THE DEBATE OFF INVOLVED THE MODERATORS

Fact, a true debate cannot happen if one of the contestants refuses to answer the questions, or is allowed to make up his own “facts.” Jake Tapper and Dana Bash let Trump create his own answers and establish his own agenda.

Fact checking reveals that nearly everything coming from Trump’s mouth was a lie. Why Tapper and Bash allowed this to continue makes me wonder who they plan to vote for in November.

WHO ARE THE IDIOTS SCREAMING FOR BIDEN’S REMOVAL AS THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE?

We, the people, have very little influence in Washington in the 21st century. However, Mr. Biden has won the nomination, the votes of the people, and he must receive our support.

Realistically, it should be Trump who reneges on his bid for election. He is unfit for any office. As a convicted felon, guilty of sexual misconduct, clearly committed treason on January 6, 2021, and violated the Espionage Act on January 20, 2021, his name should not be on the ballot on November 5th.

Only an American with a high moral standard and principles beyond reproach should wear the label of President of the United States. Trump has none of the latter.

MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT TRUMP WILL RECEIVE FOUR MORE YEARS TO HARM OUR NATION IRREPARABLY

I am an independent writer, and I can offer you one irrefutable fact: the 2020 election was more of a vote against the tyranny of Donald Trump than a vote for the President. This is what any man or woman claiming to be an American should do in 2024.

If anyone is concerned about Mr. Biden’s health, think about the woman who is his Vice-President. Kamala Harris is very qualified to become our nation’s leader.

Which of three very unqualified men will Trump choose to be his butt-kisser-in-chief? I doubt anyone could surpass the efforts of Mike Pence. The big question is, will Trump order his next VP killed as well?

Op-ed by James Turnage

Find my novels on Amazon

Source: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/6/28/2249481/-I-got-something-to-say-and-it-s-not-pretty-but-it-s-accurate?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=trending&pm_medium=web

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Victims in the Trump Saga

Aileen Cannon: A Corrupt Judge Appointed by a Lifelong Criminal

Lindsey Graham has Become a Whiny Little Bitch