Times When Trump Suggested his Rivals be Maimed or Murdered


 

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

As the title of a story in the Daily Kos suggests: “He Wanted Violence, He Got It.”

It’s nothing new for Trump and other right-wing extremists who support a fascist regime for America to suggest violence and even murder as fair punishment for their rivals.

"Even in elementary school, I was a very assertive, aggressive kid. In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye. I punched my music teacher because I didn't think he knew anything about music.” Donald Trump, Art of the Deal, 1987. Now I understand why he was sent to a military boarding school at the age of thirteen.

“For many years I’ve said that if someone screws you, screw them back. When somebody hurts you, just go after them as viciously and as violently as you can.” Donald Trump, How to Get Rich, 2004

. “I would bring back waterboarding. And I would bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.” Donald Trump, 6 February 2016

October 2019 — Trump asks if migrants can be “[shot] in the legs” and asks for a cost estimate for filling the water where migrants cross with alligators, among other things.

There are many more you can read on the attached articles.

TRUMP IS A BULLY, AND ALL BULLIES ARE COWARDS, EXPECTING SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THEIR FIGHTING FOR THEM

My favorite story about the cowardice of Donald Trump happened on the darkest day in American history, January 6, 2021. After he ordered a violent attack on the Capitol Building to overthrow the results of the 2020 election, Trump finished his demand to “fight” for him with a lie: “I will be there with you.” Then he lumbered back into the White House to watch the insurrection on television.

MY WIFE ASKED ME A VERY GOOD QUESTION WHICH I CANNOT ANSWER

Something didn’t seem quite right when I saw the film of what Republicans are calling an “attempted assassination. The shooter was killed, but not before he shot three people in the crowd. Trump was the biggest target on the stage. If Thomas Matthew Crooks intended to shoot the obese, old man, how did he miss his primary target? Trump is six-feet-three-inches tall, over 300 pounds, and stands alone in front of his cult. Easy target for anyone who knows how to fire a gun.

I had terrible thoughts: what if Trump planned the shooting to make him appear heroic? Could he really allow innocent people to die just to benefit his campaign? He constantly preaches anger, hatred, revenge, and violence. I almost hate myself for thinking the worst, but Trump is the worst. Then I thought about the fact that one of Trump’s heroes is Vladimir Putin who continues to order the murder of his rivals, or anyone who adamantly denounces the “devil on earth.” Is Trump following his handler’s playbook?

THE FACT IS, AMERICA HAS CHANGED

There is no resemblance to the Obama era and today. Our country was more united, kinder, and gentler between 2009 and 2017, or as I refer to it, “BT,” before Trump.

I continue to find it fascinating that when a Black man was president we were a respected country, recovering from the failures of the second worst president in history. According to Trump and his white’s only cult, Black Americans are the problem. However, after four years of Trump, America is a f**king mess.

Op-ed by James Turnage

Find my novels on Amazon

Sources: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/7/14/2254117/-These-are-the-all-calls-to-violence-from-prominent-American-presidential-candidates-in-recent-years?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=trending&pm_medium=web

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/7/14/2254169/-He-Wanted-Violence-He-got-it?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=trending&pm_medium=web

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Victims in the Trump Saga

Aileen Cannon: A Corrupt Judge Appointed by a Lifelong Criminal

Lindsey Graham has Become a Whiny Little Bitch