Is the Childish Practice of Name Calling “Presidential?”
Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart
Over an 80-year span, I have heard many speeches. Most are
boring and without substance. Only a few of our presidents had the ability to
inspire emotions of hope and feelings of trust from their audience. Most were
in the same category of what I call “politispeak.”
None of them resorted to name calling or complained about “how
badly they were treated by the press.” None of them preached and incited anger,
hatred, and the commission of violence until Donald John Trump. He is not “different,”
he is disgusting and an embarrassment to every true American.
WHAT THE HELL DID HE EXPECT?
Trump chose himself to be the “key speaker” at last Friday’s
Correspondents' Dinner (2). Big mistake.
Trump has no sense of humor, but he tried to be funny. He
was attempting to be funny in front of people he chose to constantly berate and
insuledt. What did he expect?
I admit that I have called “Dementia Donny” names for 11
years. He earned every one of them. During the 2016 campaign, I called him “Trumpenstein.”
I called him “Donnie the Destroyer Trump.” Recently, I referred to him as “The
Antichrist.” He is a fascist and a Nazi, but that is not name-calling: he is
what he is.
WHAT TRUMP IS NOT
By his actions and his words, Trump has proven time and time
again that he is not an American and therefore not an American President His loyalty has never been to our nation’s
people. He has no respect for the Constitution, or any other law. Trump’s only
concern is Trump. He has never had any concern for his children, wives, those
he “calls” friends, or anyone else on the planet.
When Trump travels to events attended by other world
leaders, they laugh at him. He has earned their disrespect .During his first term, paid liar and sprin doctor,
Kellyanne Conway, demanded respect from all Americans for her Fuhrer. Respect
is earned, not given freely.
There I go again. I am a little ashamed that I call Trump
names, even though they apply to him without question.
Op-ed by James Turnage
Follow my blog and be informed
My 10 novels are available on Amazon’s free Kindle App
Comments