One Place Trump’s Name Should Have Been Years Ago

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

Throughout his destructive and wasted life, Donald Trump has caused enormous harm to thousands of men and women. As a lifelong criminal, a convicted felon, a man I watched commit treason on January 6, 2021, and violations of the Espionage Act on January 20, 2021, history will remember him as our country’s most dangerous criminal.

Trump’s lifelong mental illness, malignant narcissism, created a need to feel relevant. Therefore, he put his name on every edifice and product he could. Buildings, products, such as Trump Airline, Trump Water, Trump Steaks, Trump Shoes, Trump Bibles, Trump Telephones, and every other cheap and hastily built commodity made in China you might imagine.

As your illegitimate president, he had his name placed on an airport, a highway, and the Kennedy Center. None of these were deserved. If he could get away with it, he would rename the White House the “Trump House”

HAVING COVERED TRUMP AND RESEARCHING HIS DISGUSTING LIFE, I WANT TO SEE HIS NAME ON ANOTHER PLACE OF REMEMBRANCE

Trump is the poster boy for evil. His actions inspired me to call him the Antichrist. He is opposed to everything Jesus Christ taught in the New Testament.

I am not alone when I tell you that what I would like to have seen the Trump name etched boldly on a tombstone years ago.

I hope to live long enough to never see or hear the name of “Trump” again in my life.

Op-ed by James Turnage

Follow my blog and be informed

My 10 novels are available on Amazon’s free Kindle App

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

Throughout his destructive and wasted life, Donald Trump has caused enormous harm to thousands of men and women. As a lifelong criminal, a convicted felon, a man I watched commit treason on January 6, 2021, and violations of the Espionage Act on January 20, 2021, history will remember him as our country’s most dangerous criminal.

Trump’s lifelong mental illness, malignant narcissism, created a need to feel relevant. Therefore, he put his name on every edifice and product he could. Buildings, products, such as Trump Airline, Trump Water, Trump Steaks, Trump Shoes, Trump Bibles, Trump Telephones, and every other cheap and hastily built commodity made in China you might imagine.

As your illegitimate president, he had his name placed on an airport, a highway, and the Kennedy Center. None of these were deserved. If he could get away with it, he would rename the White House the “Trump House”

HAVING COVERED TRUMP AND RESEARCHING HIS DISGUSTING LIFE, I WANT TO SEE HIS NAME ON ANOTHER PLACE OF REMEMBRANCE

Trump is the poster boy for evil. His actions inspired me to call him the Antichrist. He is opposed to everything Jesus Christ taught in the New Testament.

I am not alone when I tell you that what I would like to have seen the Trump name etched boldly on a tombstone years ago.

I hope to live long enough to never see or hear the name of “Trump” again in my life.

Op-ed by James Turnage

Follow my blog and be informed

My 10 novels are available on Amazon’s free Kindle App

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aileen Cannon: A Corrupt Judge Appointed by a Lifelong Criminal

The Real Victims in the Trump Saga

In the Most Diverse Nation in the World, DEI is the Right Thing to Do