I Still Have Unanswered Questions but No One has the Courage to Respond With the Truth

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

Why has the video of the attempt to overthrow our government on January 6, 2021 been hidden from the American people? I know the answer, but the truth will be denied by those in power.

My wife and I watched all three hours of the darkest day in American history. I wanted to turn it off, but it wouldn’t go away. It became more disgusting every minute.

Today, five years and nine months later, the reasons all Americans have not been allowed to see the video involves efforts to hide the truth from the voting public.

This act of pure treason revealed the incompetence and apathy of our entire federal government, and our pretenders in the Pentagon.

ONLY IN AMERICA

No other country in the world would have allowed an insurrection to continue for three, very long hours. Our military has a single purpose, to protect and defend our country from anyone attempting to destroy its very existence. When I was sworn into the USAF, I took an oath.

“ I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

The key words are, “that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” These anti-American men and women were engaged in a violent effort to prevent the certification of the Electoral College vote. They were nothing less than domestic terrorists who were obeying the orders of their leader, Donald John Trump, the sitting President of the United States. Therefore, I ask, “why did our military not intervene?” There is no logical or legal reason why they sat on their humongous derrieres and did nothing. Our elected leaders were under attack, fearing for their lives from an angry, hate-filled mob. Choosing to do nothing was a dereliction of their duty, a violation of the UCMJ.

Attempting to gaslight me is impossible and disgusting. I know what I saw, and I know that if America was a nation of laws, Trump would have been removed from the White House and placed in a holding cell immediately.

Trump and members of his administration planned and organized the coup at the Willard InterContinental Washington, D.C. On January 6, the obese old man stepped onto a makeshift stage and executed the order to prevent our legislative branch from performing its Constitutional duty. Although our government, including the corrupted six members of the Supreme Court, continue their efforts to gaslight the American people, I know what I saw with my own eyes. Trump and his Nazi army committed treason.

HOW CAN OUR NATION’S GREATEST VILLAIN BE ALLOWED TO SIT BEHIND THE RESOLUTE DESK?

From October of 2016 until today, by its own actions, our federal government offered proof that they are the most corrupt and incompetent government in the world. I have watched my beloved country change over my 80 years, and not for the better. While the rest of the free world has moved forward, protecting the rights and equality of everyone, and removing antiquated prejudice, our country continues to move backwards under the control of the worst man in the world and his fascist supporters.

The worst that could happen began in October of 2016 in the Oval Office. A meeting was held at the request of several of our nation’s national security agencies. In attendance were the leaders of our government, including President Obama.

It was confirmed that Vladimir Putin was involved in a serious effort to control the results of the November election, guaranteeing a win for Donald Trump. A joint decision by the men and women we trust to serve and protect us unanimously. The American people, the voting public, would not be allowed to know the relationship between Putin and Trump until the entire election process was completed.

They ignored the fact that we, the people, are the United States of America. Keeping secrets from the people is a major violation of our Constitutional rights.

However, their crimes against the people did not end there.

You might remember the most controversial presidential election in history, the 2000 contest between Al Gore and George W. Bush. The Florida Supreme Court abused its powers and halted a recount occurring in a single Florida County, giving the Electoral College votes to Bush. Mr. Gore had easily won the popular vote, but the decision of the people is not involved in the selection of our presidents.

A similar situation happened in 2016. Our corrupt government allowed Trump to become an “illegitimate president.” Some of our most respected tech agencies claim that the 2024 election was also rigged. Russian hackers, considered the best in the world, gained access to the voting machines in all seven swing/purple states, guaranteeing a second term for a man who will be remembered as America’s greatest traitor.

I WAS MISTAKEN

I have often said that “if Trump’s lips are moving, he’s lying.” Although this is an irrefutable fact, this condition is much larger; it is absolute. “If a politician’s lips are moving, he or she is lying.”

My 80 years of living in America, much of it focused on the actions of our government, I can offer you one critical piece of advice: trust no one in power, including those who possess great wealth beyond their needs.

If America is to survive, it must endure major renovations, and it must begin with alterations within our system of governance.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It required 250 years, but our nation is now under the control of men and women whose only concerns are great power and even greater wealth.

Trump is only the head of the snake. His 989 billionaires/oligarchs control the serpent’s movements, its actions. America has lost its position as the most respected nation in the world. It is now a business. A business’ only god, its only reason for existence, is to make bigger and bigger profits.,

For nearly five decades, our nation’s motto has been “profit before people.” Today, is merely “profits.” There is no interest in the welfare, the quality of life for the average citizen. We exist to serve the government, the opposite of the intentions of our Founding Fathers. Their primary reason for creating the United States of America was to ensure that the people had greater power than their elected officials. Today’s professional politicians, including the Supreme Court, have amassed powers unintended by the men who signed the Constitution in 1789.

IT’S THE SAME OLD STORY

The coming November 3rd election is critical. Midterm elections are rarely considered by the voting public as an opportunity to take back control of our nation.

However, if Democrats and Independents regain control of the House and Senate, Trump and his corrupt Supreme Court will lose most of their powers.

As a lifelong Independent, it saddens me to offer you this fact. If you vote for anyone with an “R” next to his or her name, you are voting for Trump and his 989 oligarchs, not for yourself and those you love.

Vote wisely and retake control of your future.

Op-ed by James Turnage

Follow my blog and be an informed citizen

My 10 novels are available on Amazon’s free Kindle App

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aileen Cannon: A Corrupt Judge Appointed by a Lifelong Criminal

In the Most Diverse Nation in the World, DEI is the Right Thing to Do

When a Traitor is Chosen to Lead Your Nation