Trump’s Second Family, the Saudi Royal Family, is Attempting to Save His Party from a Huge Defeat on November 3rd

Op-ed by TheWiseOldFart

Fact: without the assistance of Russian oligarchs and the Saudi Royal Family in the latter part of the 20th century, Trump would likely be a barista at Starbucks today. Trump is the world’s biggest loser.

As your illegitimate president, he has protected Russia from multiple sanctions designed to punish them for interfering in our 2016 election. Paying a debt to the Saudi Royal family, Trump approved the sale of military weapons and aircraft, and granted them access to our nation’s nuclear secrets.

Today, in a “quid pro quo,” the Saudis decided to dramatically reduce the cost of crude oil which when refined becomes gasoline and diesel fuel. This is a thinly disguised effort by his friends to allow the orange buffoon to retain some pride in what is expected to be a huge loss on November 3rd.

A GIFT FROM THE SAUDIS, ELIMINATING THE FEDERAL TAX ON GASOLINE, ATTEMPTED BRIBERY, WHAT’S NEXT?

The word is desperation. Every action from Trump, including his disgusting ads, paid for by taxpayers, is a sign that Trump’s ego is in great need of attention. Although he pretends that his approval ratings are inaccurate, he is not that stupid: or is he?

The truth is very sad. His efforts to regain the loyalty of his cult is pitiful. The problem is, unlike his first illegitimate four years defiling the White House, he is openly destroying the loves of 340 million people while violating the Constitution and stuffing bit coin into his pockets as quickly as possible.

I WISH HIM ONLY THE WORST

I hate people who hate others. I have added my own name to that list. I admit it, I hate the old man with the huge ass who is pretending to be your president.

I defend myself with one fact: Donald John Trump is intentionally destroying the country I love. I am holding on tightly to what remains and hope that someone, somewhere will find a way to rid our nation of its biggest mistake.

IF WE REPEAT OUR EFFORTS IN 2020, WE CAN SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE TO TRUMP AND HIS FASCIST PARTY

For the love of your country, please vote on or before November 3rd. Trump may remain in our White House, but we can remove his power. If we evict every man and women with an “R” next to his or her name, they can be replaced with men and women who will serve you, not a tyrannical dictator.

Hope may be slim, but as long as there is a chance, we must fight for ourselves and those we love.

Op-ed by James Turnage

Follow my blog and be an informed American

My 10 novels are available on Amazon’s free Kindle App

Source: reuters.com: Saudi Arabia unexpectedly cuts November oil prices to Asia to 6-year lows

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aileen Cannon: A Corrupt Judge Appointed by a Lifelong Criminal

In the Most Diverse Nation in the World, DEI is the Right Thing to Do

When a Traitor is Chosen to Lead Your Nation